Be Part Of Our Growing Community
What’s the Value of AHRM?
- Discounted member pricing to attend Monthly Professional Development Programming on a broad range of topics.
- All programs approved for SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP and HRCI General or Strategic Credits. Members who attend all meetings earn 10 recertification credits!
- AHRM is recognized by SHRM to offer PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
- SHRM Certification Study Group
- Legal Updates
- Up-to-date Website with links to SHRM, HRCI and Monthly Sponsors
- Champion Partnership with Davenport IPEx for SHRM Certification Prep Course - discount ($200 value)
- Networking with over 200 engaged HR Professionals (we are a FUN group)
- Access to Membership Directory for Professional Contacts (no solicitation)
- Liquid tHeRapy – Quarterly
- Access to Future HR Leaders (College Students)
- Annual event to help raise money for the SHRM Foundation
- Connect with HR professionals on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Governed by Volunteers that are Dedicated to the HR Profession
- Leadership Development opportunities
- Opportunities to Volunteer your HR Skills in our Community
- Monthly Newsletter and Weekly Email Blasts to stay informed
- Gift Cards for New Member Referrals and for Survey participation
- Email notifications regarding HR Job Opportunities
- Job postings with CareerMatrix for HR jobs are FREE if you are a member and discounted for other non-HR related jobs
- Rebate for members who post HR job openings on the MISHRM website
- Discounted SHRM Membership for NEW SHRM members…see Membership Director for promotional code
- Your AHRM Membership transfers with you even if you change companies
- Convenient Meeting Location and Great Food Too!
- SHRM Foundation Scholarship Program opportunities
- Support Internships with matching funds for paid HR Internships (up to $2,040)
- Sponsorship opportunities for HR vendors to share their product information
|13 Oct 2018;|
06:00AM - 11:00PM
Chicago Bus Trip
|17 Oct 2018;|
08:00AM - 05:00PM
MISHRM Conference - Tomorrow's HR: Beyond The Expected
|14 Nov 2018;|
07:15AM - 10:00AM
Legal Panel - Longer Meeting Time!
|29 Nov 2018;|
05:30PM - 09:00PM
AHRM Holiday Social