Pleases join us for lunch, networking, and a presentation from Blythe Kazmierczak of Axios HR on Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives.
In this session we will review how to get started with assessing your organization, approaches for building a business case, and key strategies to use to get started.
- Understand key definitions: Diversity, Inclusion, & Equity
- Understand unconscious or implicit bias and how it influences leadership and management behavior
- Understand the four types of business cases for companies to advance diversity and inclusion
- Review examples of business cases and form ideas for how these could apply to your company
- Understand critical metrics to gather to understand representation within your company
- Understand the community demographics and how to use these to benchmark diversity within your company
- Understand the scope of diversity and inclusion best practices
- Understand top 5 things to get started with a diversity initiative
Blythe has 20 years of HR and consulting experience. She spent 15 years at Aon Hewitt in both internal HR and leading a variety of Human Resource Outsourcing businesses including launching the Retiree Health Exchange in 2012. She also spent a few years scaling an Absence Management business based in Chicago. At Axios, she leads the HR Services business segment, leading sales, product development, as well as service delivery. Her passion is helping business owners and leaders develop and implement strategies that help their businesses grow. Blythe attended Cornell University studying Engineering as well as Northwestern University where she received her Master’s in Organizational Development.
This program has been approved for 1.5 SHRM PDCs and 1.5 Strategic Business HRCI Credits.