Please join us for networking, lunch, and an informative & engaging presentation on Employment Brand from Gretchen Murphy, VP of HR, and Lindsey Foley, Talent Acquisition Manager, of Service Express. This program has been approved for 1.5 SHRM PDC's and 1.5 General HRCI credits.
'Employment Brand' is a relatively new term. It must align with the consumer business brand but it is indeed different. The target is the potential candidate, passive or active, and thus the strategy and messaging are different. Employment brand requires an intentional approach to creating a different perspective of the culture of an organization. In this session, we will discuss what companies today are doing to cultivate such experiences, how this has changed the talent acquisition field and what employers can do to begin to focus on their own brand.
- Define employment brand and why it matters
- Share Service Express’ strategy for employment brand
- Share examples of other organizations with strong employment branding
- Provide examples of tools and resources that facilitate such branding
- Demonstrate the impact to the recruiting process and employee retention
- Provide simplistic actions that can initiated immediately as well as higher level strategic decisions to consider